How Second Chance Fresh Start Accounts Work
- Our Financial Partners offer you the opportunity to open an account even if you had problems in the past.
- When you complete an approved financial education class, you will receive a certificate.
- To open your account take your certificate and identification to one of our financial partners offering Bank on Memphis accounts.
In most cases, Second Chance Fresh Start certificates can not be redeemed at the same financial institution where a previous account was held.
You may qualify for an account even if:
- You have never had an account before
- You had problems with an account in the past that is making it difficult to open an account now
- And you are incurring substantial fees for overdrawing your account, writing bad checks or other problems.
Click here to find available financial education courses.
Click here to complete the fresh start workshop online.
Click here to see our list of financial partner institutions